The monastery is open daily for tours from 9:30 am to sunset. We welcome all visitors. While at the monastery, please follow these guidelines:
- No smoking, alcohol, or pets on the premises.
- No none vegetarian food. (see food offering guidelines)
- Wear comfortable and modest attire and socks. No midriffs, bare shoulders, see-through, or low cut tops; no shorts or barefoot.
- When entering the Meditation Hall, please remove your shoes. Socks are required.
- If staying for a meal, please bring your own bowls, cups and utensils and take them home for cleaning and storage.
- During summer school and two-day meditation retreats, the monastery is closed to visitors. Please check the event schedule.
- Please check in at the reception desk upon arrival.
We look forward to your visit!